Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Cause Not Lost


Quest for the unknown is always a little frail
The overlooking destiny sets it further pale
The voyage is on course with no way to bail
The shores are fast calling but today I choose to sail.

The challenge is big but the will is even bigger
To withstand the urges from a fate so very eager
The overcast failures portray a sorry figure
I may be down now – but just to jump with vigor.

With all the odds against me I dare to once explore
The veracity of the despair I heard in every lore
It may just be worthless – like others were before
But the sheer sense of purpose is worth dying for.

The day will come when I will be done
Resisting the slumber which spares no one
But Today I wake up, today I run
Today I fight for the ever-sinking sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment