Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Season's Greetings



In the dungeons deep within,  I felt a fierce uprising
Living amidst the reserved, it was a bit surprising
Overwhelming emotions and romance of the spring
Vented open the affection I tried so hard disguising.

Ending the run of silence, I finally dared to bare
Years of honest liking- untouched by any air
Outpouring with verve the ice was promptly broken
United in the meltdown, that summer was so rare.

Preoccupied by notions, I passed my days in bliss
Rough autumn defoliated the warmth in every kiss
A quirk of fate so unkind was never seen before
Tired of the fall, I gave the bash a miss.

In the wake of recent events,  I chose to stay at bay
Bequeathing every shire that came along my way
Hidden in every inception is a devious chilling story
And even though it has ended, the winter’s here to stay.


2 comments:

  1. most of your poems have a deep connection with the nature & its seasons. you express you feelings in the nature's way.
    good one.

    ReplyDelete